[Stackless-dev] layout of stackless.com

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Mar 18 13:19:57 CET 2004

Dinu Gherman wrote:

> Stephan Diehl:
>
>> Then there is still the Zope installation at www.centera.de. Is that
>> still
>> used? Is somebody moving at least the glossary over? [...] Can we use
>> rest
>> markup?
>

> Well, all this is in a shaky state. I cannot spend a lot of time on
> it right now, but I also got burned with the site rebirth. I'd like
> to know as well, which Wiki system we have now under Plone and if it
> understands ReST? If so, I'll manually carry over the Glossar thing,
> which went bust after the big site change. This will also increase
> the change for the tutorial thing to take more shape...

Plone is a product for Zope. The new site is an additional
Zope server with Plone installed. The Wiki is the same ZWiki
as in the old site. It is just wrapped by Plone.
The tracker is on its own, integration by Zroundup failed,
unfortunately.
Please tell me of any access problems, and I will try to fix it.
My plan is to use the mailman pasword list for all access
stuff, but this needs a little time.

ciao - chris