[Stackless-sprint] Introductions...

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Tue Mar 2 03:36:43 CET 2004

Lutz Paelike wrote:

> Hallo sprinters,
>
> I'm coming to the sprint too. I don't know yet how i can contribute to
> the project but let's see.
> I'm living in Berlin so it's not such a big deal to take part.

I'm happy to hear that!

> I'm sorry i have no spare room and live like Stephan about 1h away from
> the event so i guess i'm not the first choice to stay at ;), but in case
> somebody is willing to stay together with me in a room it would be
> possible at least ...
>
> Otherwise here is a link to cheap accomodation:
>
> http://www.ti5.tu-harburg.de/staff/venzke/hostels/#Berlin
>
> Most of them are located in the center of Berlin. The event takes place
> in the west of Berlin.

Thank you so much for your kind offer and the hostel information.

Questions for the others:

Is there a way to get a projector? (I will check with the FU as well)

Does somebody know about some video equipment?
It was proposed to take records of some sessions
and to publish AVI files. I'm not usually keen of such,
but in this case I think *everything* that creates publicity
will help the project. We must look big, in order to get bigger!

next-time-this-will-be-a-conference - ly y'rs -- chris