[Stackless-dev] layout of stackless.com

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Thu Mar 18 11:11:29 CET 2004

Stephan Diehl:

> Then there is still the Zope installation at www.centera.de. Is that
> still
> used? Is somebody moving at least the glossary over? [...] Can we use
> rest
> markup?

Well, all this is in a shaky state. I cannot spend a lot of time on
it right now, but I also got burned with the site rebirth. I'd like
to know as well, which Wiki system we have now under Plone and if it
understands ReST? If so, I'll manually carry over the Glossar thing,
which went bust after the big site change. This will also increase
the change for the tutorial thing to take more shape...

Dinu