[Stackless-sprint] Introduction

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Tue Mar 2 18:09:18 CET 2004

On Mar 1, 2004, at 10:04 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:
> I think I may also be the only US-based non-lurker ;)

Well...I've been lurking lately.

I cannot make the sprint, but am very interested in autoscheduling
as I've been working on a research prototype that makes use
of an autoscheduling-enabled version of Stackless 2.0 (and Stackless
1.0 before that!) since the beginning.

So, unless anyone minds my eavesdropping,
I'd like to monitor the sprint discussion...

-Jas