[Stackless-sprint] first fprint summary version is online

Lutz Paelike lutz_p at gmx.net
Mon Mar 15 21:09:18 CET 2004

 > At the moment, this is a big HTML page in one shot, fine
 > so far. What I think might make sense is to:
 > Split it into pices, by-person, merging stuff together
 > by turing the main page into a TAL page which expands
 > a little page from each person't home.

I agree. It would be nice to keep the content dynamic.
However i was thinking of a static "snapshot" of the sprint results.
Work which is continued upon the sprint results in the future should not be kept in the sprint folder
but in a better place.
Right now everything is just quickly hacked together.

 > Is that possible or are there access restrictions?
 > I can do this if I know where things should go.
 > Could be, for instance, every user page just defines
 > a macro, and the main pages uses metal:use-macro
 > to fill the table with text.

yes that would be the way to go probably.
i don't see how you can do that through the plone interface.

i tried to create a zpt page in the zmi but that does not show up in the plone interface
because it is not a cmf object.
a direct link to a zpt should work though.

Ideas? Tomek?

Lutz