[Stackless-dev] layout of stackless.com

Stephan Diehl stephan.diehl at gmx.net
Thu Mar 18 10:48:53 CET 2004

Dear friends,

I probably should know, how everything is supposed to work on stackless.com,
but I'm at a loss somehow.

I have now a real unix account that works, so no problem there.
Then I have the Plone account. There are still some security related problems,
as I can't create new content or edit my own homepage.
Can we use rest markup?

Then there is still the Zope installation at www.centera.de. Is that still
used? Is somebody moving at least the glossary over? (The Zope account is of
course different to the Plone one).

What kind of account is used with roundup?

What's the layout of the CVS repository?

If my plone access rights are fixed, I'll document your responses, of course.

Cheers

Stephan