[Stackless] Stackless + Python 2.1 integration?

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Mon Nov 6 16:26:56 CET 2000

Just van Rossum wrote:

> Given the tentative 2.1 schedule:
>   http://python.sourceforge.net/peps/pep-0226.html
> I think it's time to continue trying to make a plan for Stackless
> integration into Python 2.1.
>
> Gordon: what can we do to help getting those PEPs along?
> Chris: what else can we do to help?

1) convince me to drop my article on Stackless for the SIGPLAN
   conference on continuations, and more urgently
2) Please help me getting jobs which allow me to work on this.
   My current customer eats all of my time and doesn't pay
   too well. I'm looking for a couple of consultant jobs, instead.

Unfortunately, all companies seem to want to hire people,
instead of telecommuting. If somebody knows of an opportunity
for me, please let me know ASAP.

this-is-no-joke - ly y'rs - chris  (desperately looking for SLP time)