[Stackless] what priorities?

Will Ware wware at world.std.com
Mon Oct 9 00:54:29 CEST 2000

This probably fits in with comments about CVS and Stackless 1.2.
I think it would be a big win to have an easy installation process
regardless of platform. Plenty of people who might otherwise contribute
in some way will stop if the effort to get rolling seems prohibitive.
(Am I supposed to put "[Stackless]" at the beginning of my subject
myself, or will that happen automatically? I guess I'll find out soon
enough.)
# Resistance is futile. Capacitance is efficacious.
# Will Ware	email:    wware @ world.std.com