[Stackless] Welcome to the Stackless Python List

Gordon McMillan gmcm at hypernet.com
Mon Oct 9 04:10:27 CEST 2000

[Christian]
> I want to set up some pages for the stackless.com site
> where Stackless users and applications are listed.
> Who of you is using Stackless Python and wouldn't mind
> to be mentioned on a Web page? Who has written an application?
> Would you like to show it somehow or to write an article
> about it?

As Christian already knows, I've got a bunch of stuff,
(examples - from demos to a real FTP server; and some pre-
PEP material). Unfortunately, I'm still swamped. Fortunately,
things should begin easing up fairly soon.

> Now it is time to start with discussions. For me, the most
> urgent question to ask is: What do you consider the highest
> priority task to be done? Upgrade to Stackless 1.2, upgrade
> to Python 2.0, bugfixes, CVS access for collaborative
> development, more documentation? Other proposals?

I have to put Python 2.0 pretty high up there - mainly because
I'm completely addicted to Stackless, but need to support
Installer on 2.0, too.

- Gordon