[Stackless] microthreads & coroutines

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Wed Oct 11 07:34:01 CEST 2000

I'll try to get around to this some time (busy trying to figure out why
strings are magically altering their contents just now (one frame up, the
values are fine, pass them through a single call and they're gibberish! I'm
thinking maybe someone's decreffing them somewhere and they're going
bye-bye, but that wouldn't explain why the pointer values are changing.))
My in-house version of uthread9 is pretty much identical to the uthread9 on
my web-site, modulo some debugging stuff that probably shouldn't be part of
any official release anyway.

Back to the evil that is C,
Mike