[Stackless] The Odyssey ends (apparently)...

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Fri Oct 13 20:07:22 CEST 2000

Well, actually, I use strings as sequences all the time (but then I write
parser generators as a hobby, so there's obviously something wrong with me.
Of course, I would never do it in _C_ code), and I've only come across this
error once (though it took 4 weeks to debug that one instance).  Ah the joys
of C...

I updated the page to repair those horrid slanders that some miscreant must
have posted there.  Now all is glowing praise and blind faith ;o) .

Enjoy yourself,
Mike