[Stackless] Stackless status

Christian Tismer tismer at appliedbiometrics.com
Sun Oct 8 18:30:47 CEST 2000

Just van Rossum wrote:

> At 7:14 PM +0300 08-10-2000, Christian Tismer wrote:
> >Just, I'll send you my latest version. Please give it a try.
>
> Why don't you just release it? ;-)

I want to know if this bug is still there. If not, then
I'll release it. If yes... no I hate to release buggy software.
Mike Fletcher also reported a problem to me, and until now
his problems sounded like an improper use from a wxPython
eventloop. Maybe I need to do some more extensive checking
to prevend anybody from stepping into this trouble.
When he got his debug build done and I know it is not primarily
be, then yes.

ciao - chris