[Stackless] Stackless status

Christian Tismer tismer at appliedbiometrics.com
Sun Oct 8 15:53:09 CEST 2000

Jeff Collins wrote:

> It's been a while since working with stackless python.  What is the state
> of the current release?  Does it still have the memory-leak problem?

The current release is version 1.1, while version 1.2 is
waiting on my machine, ready to be published.

What memory-leak problem are you referring to? Stackless
Python itself has no leak, when just used to replace
the Standard distribution. It is said that the continuation
module shows a leak under special circumstances with
exception handlers, but I couldn't reproduce them yet.

If anybody can produce such a leak under Win32, please
let me know and send me the code.

ciao - chris