[Stackless] coroutines

Gordon McMillan gmcm at hypernet.com
Sat Aug 4 12:57:55 CEST 2001

> Is there a sane coroutine library for stackless around anywhere?
> I've found myself a situation where it would be interesting to
> play with.

Personally, I prefer 'em raw. No joke - I fooled around with
various ways of wrapping them & found them all unsatisfactory
(slow and / or obsfuscatory - usually both).

> A general introduction to coroutines might come in handy too;
> does anyone know of a decent one on the web somewhere?

Not claiming sane, of course, but there's my tutorial:
mcmillan-inc.com/tutorial1.html

It's slightly out of date (written at a time when an exception in
a coroutine had to be caught below the point the coroutine
was created). It's basically an incomplete record of my
learning to use them & I should clean it up some, but...

> On a related note, how's stackless 2.1 coming along?

Good question!

- Gordon