[Stackless] Re: ANN: Stackless Python 2.0

Will Ware wware at world.std.com
Mon Jan 8 18:23:03 CET 2001

Chris Tismer wrote:
<< hoping that
some other Unix people will catch up and provide that
part...
The 2.0 port consists of 10 or so files, which can be used
as direct replacements for the same files in the 2.0 distro.

I think I'll be able to find time to do this, probably within
a week of when the stuff appears on the web.

import string,time,os;print string.join((lambda x:x[:10]+x[8:])(map(
lambda x:string.center("*"*(lambda x:((x<24) ### Seasons Greetings, Will Ware
*(x-3))+3)(x),24),range(1,28, 2))),"\n") ################ wware at world.std.com