[Stackless] Ideas for Uses of Stackless Python

Kevin Littlejohn darius at bofh.net.au
Sat Jun 9 12:13:59 CEST 2001

If anyone were to be looking into this, I'd love to hear about it - I've been
for a long time tinkering with a distributed object thing in python, that's
shortly going to shift to microthreads, and will probably have to implement
something akin to E's promises to deal with distributed coding.

KevinL