[Stackless] Debian packages

Christian Häggström c00chm at cs.umu.se
Tue Oct 30 23:40:46 CET 2001

Hi everybody!
Went on this mailing list in beginning of October and have not received any
message yet. Maybe I can help getting som traffic on this list :)

I tried to do some sort of server, but it became difficult to do complex http requests using event-driven code, and I don't like threads either. Then I read about stackless python.
That is exactly what need, it's a very great idea and I'm very pleased with it.

As I'm a Debian user, so I have applied your patch to the standard python 2.0.1 debian package.
You can get them at http://rutek.net/~saturn/debian/ or add the following line to /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://rutek.net/~saturn/debian ./

Note that I have only built binaries for i386.
I saw there were some rpm's on www.stackless.com, so just for completeness, I think theese should be added too...

Thanks for a great job!
--
Christian Häggström  | student computer science
ICQ: 104150774