[Stackless] State of 2.1 and C-uthreads

Jacob Gorm Hansen jg at ioi.dk
Thu Sep 6 17:39:09 CEST 2001

What is the status of the 2.1 port, and the conversion of uthread.py to C?

I may be doing things wrong here, but right now the scheduler appears too slow
for my uses.

Btw: Since I don't want my whole program to hang when there are no more active
threads, I've removed the call to osThreadSleep, which means schedule() is
called right away instead after delta seconds. Is that a big mistake?
Should I rather try to return control to my main C program and let it know when
to call me again?

Stackless mailing list
Stackless at starship.python.net