[Stackless] Population simulation in Stackless

sdfrost at UCSD.Edu sdfrost at UCSD.Edu
Sat Aug 24 01:13:27 CEST 2002

Dear Aaron,

Thanks for the link.  I've a quick question regarding your scheduler that I
hope isn't too dumb.  When I start it up on a two processor machine, the load
isn't balanced; I get the equivalent of 1 cpu's worth (which might be 100+0 or
90+10 or 65+35).  Given that tasktest.py balances just fine, what restricts the
balancing in world_new?

Thanks!
Simon