[Stackless] Re: Stackless subscription notification

Paul Sheer psheer at icon.co.za
Wed Aug 14 20:27:58 CEST 2002

> [...]   self.update()
> [...]
> This is quite revealing. Now I can have program state in my
> PC counter, as it was 20 years ago. The handler feels like
^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the way to program chris :-)

i also wanna do the same thing with all IO, not just
GUI events. I want to implement TCP protocols inside
these objects.

-paul

Paul Sheer Consulting IT Services . . Tel . . . +27 (0)21 6869634
Email . . . psheer at icon.co.za . . . . . . Pager . . . 088 0057245
Linux development, cryptography, recruitment,  support,  training
http://www.icon.co.za/~psheer . . . . http://rute.sourceforge.net
L I N U X . . . . . . . . . . . .  The Choice of a GNU Generation