[Stackless] Re: [Python-Dev] Stackless Design Q.

Jason Orendorff jason at jorendorff.com
Thu Feb 21 06:07:31 CET 2002

>  1 -- there doesn't seem to be anyway to "kill" a tasklet

If you do tasklet.remove() and then drop the tasklet, would that
remove the last reference to it?  Then would it be GC'd?

Please pardon my ignorance.  I'm assuming that tasklets are
Python objects, that there's no preemptive switching involved,
and that Christian's machinery can dismantle a stack when a
tasklet object gets DEL'd.  (My chances of being 3-for-3
seem rather dismal.)

(For the time being, I am not subscribed to Stackless-list
because I can't find out how to subscribe!  So please kindly
copy me on replies.  Thanks!)

## Jason Orendorff    http://www.jorendorff.com/