[Stackless] Mailing list is moved

Sam Rushing rushing at nightmare.com
Sat Jan 19 00:39:10 CET 2002

Jeremy Hylton wrote:

>  CT> Dear Stackless members, tue to technical reasons, I have moved
>  CT> the Stackless mailing list to tismer.com .
>
>And we're all eagerly awaiting the details of your new plans for
>Stackless!

I'll second that.  We've got quite a code base tied up with the current
stackless design.

I'm sure that non-portable tricks (like setjmp/longjmp) would guarantee
that stackless will never get into the standard distribution.  But if
the changes are as small as you say, they might get pound-ifdef
status... and it wouldn't be a problem.

Throw us a bone, Chris!

-Sam