Stackless bug/typo

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Mon Jun 17 20:40:34 CEST 2002

Christian-

I've finally gotten time to revisit stackless some... while looking at
the code (and incidentally sticking in a quick and dirty implementation
of a scheduler), I noticed the following in 'stacklesseval.h' when
a thrown exception caused a crash:

In restore_tstate:

	Py_XDECREF(savets->exc_type);
	Py_XDECREF(savets->exc_value);
	Py_XDECREF(savets->exc_traceback);
    tstate->exc_type = savets->exc_type;
    tstate->exc_value = savets->exc_value;
    tstate->exc_traceback = savets->exc_value;
                                    ^^^^^^^^^

If I assume correctly that the last should read "exc_traceback", you
may want to fix it in CVS.

--
-Jas   --------------------     www.maya.com
       Jeff Senn          |   / / |-/ \ / /|®