[Stackless] Asyncronous IO (Was: Re: question about stackless)

Paul Sheer psheer at icon.co.za
Wed Jun 12 12:05:10 CEST 2002

> This is why I first thought of kqueue: With kqueue, you
> can also wait for file reads to become ready.
> I have to learn more about the choices and find a good
> abstraction.
> Recommended material, which I'm working through now:
> http://www.kegel.com/c10k.html

c10k.html: this is just the web page i have been looking for :-)

ok, but does this mean you are going to limit support to
FreeBSD? I assume you are going to emulate a kqueue with
select() for other systems?

-paul

Paul Sheer Consulting IT Services . . . Tel . . . +27 21 761 7224
Email . . . psheer at icon.co.za . . . . . . Pager . . . 088 0057245
Linux development, cryptography, recruitment,  support,  training
http://www.icon.co.za/~psheer . . . . http://rute.sourceforge.net
L I N U X . . . . . . . . . . . .  The Choice of a GNU Generation