[Stackless] New 3 platforms for Stackless Python

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Mon Mar 4 22:30:26 CET 2002

Hye-Shik Chang wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I found new 3 platforms for Stackless. :)
>
> This two platforms was OK without any patch:
>
> ================
>  NetBSD on i386
> ================

That's obvious -- it works on any X86 with gcc.

> I've ported one file for this architecture:

>  MacOS X on PowerPC

I believe you (and if it works, it will make Just v. Rossum
probably very happy), and check you r changes in RIGHT NOW!

thanks a lot -- chris

Kaunstr. 26                  :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net/
14163 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/
      where do you want to jump today?   http://www.stackless.com/