[Stackless] parallel processing

Stephan Diehl stephan.diehl at gmx.net
Wed Oct 9 16:17:43 CEST 2002

Hi everyone,

I'm new to stackless and new to the list (hi chris). I just played aound a
little so far.
I've a question regarding the greater picture of all of that. The features of
stackless (besides being stackless :-) come from the background of parallel
computing and network computing. So far, Python seems to be more of a single
processor language (GIL). Are there any plans or thoughts about building a
parallel python, or some framework that dispatches tasklets to free resources
(on the same machine or a remote computer)?

Stephan