[Stackless] Tutorial on Continuations with Python examples

Nathaniel Gray n8gray at caltech.edu
Fri Oct 25 19:08:57 CEST 2002

Hi Stackless folks,

I just thought I'd let you know about a tutorial I wrote on continuations that
I wrote for a compiler class that we teach here at Caltech.  I used Python as
my example language since, well, more people know it than OCaml.  ;^)  I also
had the ulterior motive of promoting Stackless since I've always thought it
was the way to go for Python.

The tutorial is written with the "average programmer" in mind--one who hasn't
spent a lot of time thinking about the stack but has probably never used a
stack-free programming language.

The URL is:
	http://mojave.cs.caltech.edu/papers/cont-tut.ps

I'd appreciate any feedback you can give.
Cheers,
-n8