[Stackless] probing the stackless interpreter with http

Stephan Diehl stephan.diehl at gmx.net
Sat Oct 12 10:36:37 CEST 2002

On Friday 11 October 2002 19:13, you wrote:
> Here is another little experiment I came up with
> intended to make it easy to build and debug
> "persistant" http applications using stackless.
> Please have a look.

Would it be possible to have a look at the source?

The first thing that came to my mind when I heard about stackless was: Web
Application Server (I'm doing some stuff with Webware at the moment).
Nice would be the following features:
A session is basicly a tasklet.
It is possible to abstract from html; a web application should be just
another GUI application.
For those who are interested, Alex Martelli seems to think about a html
backend for anygui (http://anygui.sourceforge.net/) and there is a quite
interesting project written in Java (http://www.nextapp.com/products/echo/)

Sorry, if this was a little bit offtopic

Stephan