[Stackless] probing the stackless interpreter with http

Stephan Diehl stephan.diehl at gmx.net
Mon Oct 14 17:46:23 CEST 2002

> >Would it be possible to have a look at the source?
>
> Ok.  Here it is

Thanks a lot

> http://207.44.140.37/downloads/stackless_experiments.zip
>
> WARNING: This is a train of thought which needs to be
> cleaned up.  If there is any documentation (readmes/docstrings)
> it is probably out of date.  I'm not even sure what you
> need to do to get it working on another machine.  Good luck.

It works just fine on my box (just needed to change one or two
#!/path/to/stackless to my stackless installation path)
It looks quite nice and one day I might even understand what's going on :-)

The readme.txt in normsnote contains a tiny error:
line 39 reads:
Then direct your web browser to http://localhost:8000/norm.cgi
but it must be (at least on my machine):
Then direct your web browser to http://localhost:8000/cgi-bin/norm.cgi

> Thanks.  Request for source code is the sincerest form of
> flattery. :)

Hope, Bill will see that as well :-)

Cheers

Stephan