[Stackless] sendall

Eric van Riet Paap eric2 at vanrietpaap.com
Thu Oct 10 09:34:20 CEST 2002

It's the fact that chan.send() is followed by another chan.send(),
that's what I mean by hardcoded. What I would prefer to do is send to
all current receivers. something like:

for i in range(chan.numberOfCurrentReceivers):
     chan.send()

or

chan.sendall() #or chan.broadcast()

I have looked at the docstrings to see if this information is available
but I couldn't find it. I, for a moment, thought channel.queue would be
what I was looking for!

kind regards,
Eric