Ok... I think I found it... (was: Re: [Stackless] bad version in CVS)

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Tue Sep 24 22:53:09 CEST 2002

Jeff Senn <senn at maya.com> writes:

> (Partially) Mea culpa.
>
> I was (in an obscure way) calling stackless.schedule() from another
> thread.... :-(

I spoke too soon - I still have (less frequent) crashes that look like
they involve channels (often near channel dealloc) -- If I get rid of
any use of channels and just use task.remove()/task.insert() to
deliver msgs between my tasklets then I get no crashing...

also my free scheduling in C works now too...

If I get a chance tomorrow I'll put back my channels and see exactly
what breaks...

--
-Jas