[Stackless] continuation module

Sebastien Schertenleib sscherte at mailbox.epfl.ch
Fri Sep 6 11:24:32 CEST 2002

Hi,

I am currently developping a C++ application where I embed python and I would like to use stackless with the uthread module for the micro-thread management.

But inside this module (uthread), It must import continuation and I don't have it.
I have read a thread that was saying the continuation module is built-inside stackless, but I have download the dll directly so I must make some bad mistake when I try to install it.

Any help would be appreciate.

My python shell give me the following info:
Python 2.2.1 Stackless 020902 (#28, Sep  2 2002, 22:37:42) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32

Thanks