[Stackless] Bonehead Q again

Robert Oschler robertoschler at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 20:09:55 CEST 2002

I just read the "microthreading" doc on Stackless, but I still don't feel I have a good understanding of what are, and how to really use the features that make Stackless different from regular Python.  My personal area of interest is using what I believe are called tasklets, specifically in the context mentioned in the game EVE's Q&A regarding game character AI.  Is there a good sample or doc that would get me "kick-started"?  Again, sorry for the newbie-type questions.  Note: I don't need any info on game AI development, just the use of Stackless Python's features that make such development easier (micro tasks? tasklets?).

thx