[Stackless] Vacation and SLP 3.0

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Sun Apr 27 03:18:56 CEST 2003

Christian Tismer wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I will be on a one-week vacation in the south of Germany
> and probably hardly reachable. But I will do my favorite
> vacation fun: Work on Stackless, not reading emails.

> More people should use stackless and give feedback!
> """
>
> In that sense, *please do*

The number of replies was not that overwhelming, yet.
Maybe not the best time to ask for input on a
Saturday night, of course. Will check in the moaning,
again, and then probably draw my decisions, myself.

And in a week, when things are implemented and published
as SLP 3.0, final,, there will be lots of complaints,
like "why didn't you use this obvious way, why so complicated"...

Nevermind, it always has been that way, and it will never change.
This is how things work.

Hope to see you all again in a week, and you'll really
get something to hack upon, also documentation
-- not kidding -- sincerely - chris

p.s.: 7 hours left, no time for discussion, just give me input.
I will take what I got and do what I can :-)