[Stackless] Hi all, tut probls

Lutz Paelike lutz_p at gmx.net
Wed Apr 30 20:22:17 CEST 2003

Embedding Python is very easy.
take a look at boost python, a subproject of the the boost library.

http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/index.html

Embedding python becomes almost trivial with this great tool.
There is enough good documentation and tutorials on the site to get
started.

Regarding Stackless Python i think it's just a drop in replacement of
the python interpreter.
You just use python with boost.python the normal way an then replace the
dll (on windows) or so (on linux/unix )
and it should work. I did a short test on using stackless and it worked.

Correct me if i'm wrong..

At the moment i'm very keen on the 3.0 release chris is preparing. Can't
wait to get my hands dirty on this....

Cheers,

Lutz

Lutz Paelike