[Stackless] Bad times; Just as it happens...

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Thu Aug 21 03:51:10 CEST 2003

Dear Lonhyn,

thanks for our chat of today. This is not related to the
things which are happening, meanwhile. Something really
strong seems to be working against me.

This is the reason why I'm sending this email to quite a
couple of people who are very near to me.

It just struck me, since it is happening at the same time
as my relationship to a larger company is going down.
I was not kidding (although I thought I was), but today my
wife told me that she's gonna leave me. I agreed.
This is the time to go for it.

That means, I will be going to leave her tomorrow, call
the attorney, start divorce, stop all financing, sell the
house, get rid of all of it, find an appartment for
my son and me...
...just to let you know, there is some coincidence.
Something is changing, at least for me, absolutely.
Thinking of this song, winds of change, how far it is related.

Not enough, Zope Corp. told me, a month ago, that
they are going to drop their Starship sponsorship.
Hey, isn't that great? Well, this issue has been solved,
already, since a friend of mine had no problem to
fill the gap. Not an issue, but a coincidence.

But, the only thing that I *really* have as an absolute
responsibility is to keep relationship with my son Hannes!
And, as far as I can, with little Felix as well.

p.s.: to my friends, relatives, people who cared for so long:
Yes, it is true, I will loose my house, my family, my job(s),
all of it. Don't worry, things happen, from time to time.

I will fall on my feet, again.
They will break, of course.

But I'm a surviver.

cheers - chris