[Stackless] microthreads

Eggert J. Magnússon ejm at ccpgames.com
Fri Feb 14 01:44:07 CET 2003

Well, we (at CCP) have mutated Tismer's version of uthread.py a bit, so
we don't have that running without a special driver.

However, I dug up this bastardized version on my hard drive, it
was Tismer's first cut at a conversion.  It should work fine,
but as this is my home computer, I don't even know if it
checks for syntax (it uses fancy new function(*args,**kw) syntax,
and I haven't installed anything above 1.5.2).

It may be that we've removed some of the functionality, I seem to
recall a synchronizer in there (let's just leave that as an
excercise for the reader).  Apart from that, the API should work
the same way as it did originally.