[Stackless] Stackless 3.0 alpha availability?

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Sun Feb 16 01:49:51 CET 2003

Lee Wan wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm a PhD student and I'm planning on using Stackless
> to implement a network simulation environment. I'm
> hoping to base this work on Stackless 3.0 which I've
> heard will be out soon. Is there an alpha version of
> this software available so I can get started? I don't
> mind if the code is not stable yet.

It isn't available, yet. It will take a couple of days,
after I'm back from the PyPy sprint which I attend from
Feb. 17th until 23rd.
In the meantime, you might want to use the version from
November, which is downloadable at
http://www.stackless.com/snapshots/

I think you can start your project with that version,
too. 3.0 will give you a couple of improvements, but
that shouldn't stop you.

cheers - chris