[Stackless] What to do with microthreads?

Xiang Zhang xzhang71 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 00:37:46 CET 2003

I think many newcomers to Stackless have the same question. I was attracted
to Stackless because of microthreads. Now how do we go about doing business
without it? Is there anyone in the Stackless community working on a module
to fill the shoes of microthreads?

Also will Stackless 3.0 solve this problem? It is mentioned somewhere that
it might have a fix for this, yet I don't know when 3.0 will be available.

Thanks