[Stackless] Tasklet/Channels Examples

Rodrigo Senra rodsenra at gpr.com.br
Wed Feb 5 18:20:06 CET 2003

 On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 17:33:18 +0100
 Christian Tismer <tismer at tismer.com> wrote
 about Re: [Stackless] Tasklet/Channels Examples:
 | >  and started reading the 600 msgs (maybe the 14th herculean task).
 |
 | This is a waste of time.

 I obviuosly disagree. =)
 It was very educative to me. I've learned something  about programming
 language implementations and PVM guts for free.

 Moreover, the importance of History is now restricted to
 today's evening news ?

 | Stop reading. Use the date :-)

 It was intentional and I was not complaining.
 When I mentioned "soup opera" I meant "entertainment",
 but now I'm afraid that might be understood as "pain infliction."

 | >  Please do not take this observations as critcism. I do know the
 | >  amout of works it took to get here. And I also know improving
 | >  documentation is in the plans.
 |
 | Don't try to be polite.

 I thought I was succeding.

 | The documentation is crap,  and I have to re-work ...

 Yep.

 | I am planning for a Stackless Wiki, ASAP.
 | The we can put all of the above plus more.

 Deal.

 best regards,
 Rod

--