[Stackless] I need help. baddly.

Stéphane Jolicoeur-Fidelia s.jol at jol-tech.net
Sat Feb 8 01:36:34 CET 2003

Hello,
Today, this morning I woke up, downloaded and printed doc I found on
the net about stackless and microthreads. And finally decided to test
out what i had learned. I did have trouble finding info on the site,
but no matter i went on the CVS and then proceeded to make it work. the
install went flawlessly on my iBook. but when I tried to get the
uthread lib to work it failed, it seems that continuations are not
there anymore... I did a quick search on the archives and they are
indeed no more. My question is how do I implement microthreads? and
with those rumors of 3.0 being imminent will my programs be broken with
  this version? I am a bit confused on the state of stackless. Please
help.

Regards

Stephane

PS: why not a newsgroup instead of a mailing list? and a new web site
would be great and more docs.

NB: Sorry CHristian for those direct emails