[Stackless] Compilation issues

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri Feb 21 15:27:35 CET 2003

I noticed that I can't compile extension modules for Stackless without first
copying Stackless/*.h to the Python include file folder. Shouldn't the
installation part of the Makefile do this? Is there ever a reason not to copy
these files?

A somewhat related question is how I can compile a Stackless interpreter with
additional built-in modules.  I need this to compile an MPI-aware Stackless.
Using a standard script that gets the configuration information out of
distutils, I get an interpreter that announces itself as "Stackless", but
doesn't have the stackless module.

Konrad.
Konrad Hinsen                            | E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr