[Stackless] Tasklet/Channels Examples

Eric Merritt cyberlync at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 21:57:12 CET 2003

Hello All,

  Are there any good examples of tasklet/channel
usage? I found a very short example in archives of the
list and there are plenty of examples of stackless
continuations out there but that doesn't seem to been
the current methods of doing things. In any case, I
understand the concept, I have been hacking around
with Erlang for a few years and its works on what I
believe are similar concepts but the mechanics of it
are diffrent.

  As an aside is there anyway to have timeouts on
channels?

Thanks,
Eric