[Stackless] A few questions

Eric Merritt cyberlync at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 15:54:22 CET 2003

See inline ->

--- Christian Tismer <tismer at tismer.com> wrote:

> I was slightly distracted, due to family affairs
> (my parents needed me for weeks),

  Hey family comes first (as it always should).

> and there is
> also an exciting new project. I was guilty to
> raise it, partially, and I also cannot stand
> not to be working on it.
> This is Python In Python, see
> I believe that this will turn out ro be the
> Python implementation fo the future. But it
> might take a year or so until it is ready.
> It will anyway make over 50% of Stackless
> useless, since it will be purely built stackless
> from the beginning.

 This looks cool and I love the fact that it will be
stackless from the get go.Not that it matters in most
projects, but any ideas on how reimplementing python
in (mostly) python will affect overall performance?

Btw, Thanks so much for your work with stackless!