[Stackless] EuroPython slides and stackless examples

Lutz Paelike lutz_p at gmx.net
Sun Jul 6 15:51:00 CEST 2003

Hi Chris,

ater looking at the Europython line-up and your talk there
http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/longer-stackless.html
i think i missed a very interesting event :(

i'm very interested in you presentation about TOMO and the Eve Game.
Are your slides available?

I would love to see more examples on stackless. I know you are very busy,though ;)

I would like to write my Diplom-Arbeit (like a master thesis, Chris knows that for sure ;) )
on the integration of (Stackless) Python in Maya (the well-known 3d application from Aliaswavefront)
so i'm very interested in python and its use in 3d environments .

I want to start around September, so be prepared for silly questions ;)

Is Stackless ready for use? Or are there still some fundamental changes to come?

Cheers,

Lutz

Lutz Paelike
Stargarder Str. 47