Fw: [Stackless] Installing Stackless

juhani honkala juhnu at all-m.com
Tue Jul 22 06:12:12 CEST 2003

[forgot to cc this to the stackless list as well..here it goes again]

 > From: "Christian Tismer" <tismer at tismer.com>
 > There is no such document.
 > Just replace the dll and you're fine.

 Ok.. done :)

 > It's not loading the module (.dll) I made with
> the help of boost::python (It loads without problems with the normal
Python
> dll)

 I replaced the dll with the one Lutz Pälike sent me (thx!).
And it's working now.

 > > and "import continuation" etc.. is not working.
 >
 > ... this is totally ok. There is nothing like
 > a continuation module. Maybe there has been one
 > in another century and stellar system, two versions
 > before :-)

 Ok...hmm..are there any up-to-date docs about the stackless?
 I can seem to find only outdated examples that are not working :(

 > With every respect, trying boost with Stackless
 > as a total newbie in Python *might* be a little
 > too ambitious.

 might be, but you gotta start somewhere ;)

 Actually I really think the biggest problem is to get
a 'hello world of the stackless' working.

 cheers =)

 juhnu

 ps. oh.. I'm sorry to ask such simple questions.. maybe we could make up
some faq for future use =)