[Stackless] Installing Stackless

Guyren Howe guyren at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 05:32:13 CEST 2003

Hi.

Love what I can see of Stackless.

Unfortunately, it's not much. The website has been going to be revamped
within a few days since the second. Not complaining, I understand this
is a volunteer effort, but it unfortunately forces me to bother you
folks who probably have something better to do.

I'm keen to get started, but the stupid question for today is: how? I
have Python. I have Windows DLLs...

Hmmm. That's it. I've scoured the website, and I can find no
information about how to turn this duo into a single instance of a
Stackless Python program.

Can anyone help me? Thanks.