[Stackless] EuroPython slides and stackless examples

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Jul 7 13:52:33 CEST 2003

Christian Tismer <tismer at tismer.com> writes:

> Hi Lutz,
>
>> ater looking at the Europython line-up and your talk there
>> http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/longer-stackless.html
>> i think i missed a very interesting event :(
>
> The event did not work out as exactly as I planned it.
> We had hardware problems, and I spent lots of time
> enternaining without slides, just answering questions.

Indeed.  You can read about it in my EP diary:

http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/europython2003.html

I thought the talk went really well for those who were there, but not
in a way that could be transferred to those who missed it...

Cheers,
M.

--
  > so python will fork if activestate starts polluting it?
  I find it more relevant to speculate on whether Python would fork
  if the merpeople start invading our cities riding on the backs of
  giant king crabs.                 -- Brian Quinlan, comp.lang.python