[Stackless] infinite recursion

Chao, Heng Sun Hengsun.Chao at cognos.com
Fri Jun 13 15:53:25 CEST 2003

Something I forgot to mention: I am learning functional programming,
hardcore!  As a result, I'm trying to avoid imperative programming as much
as possible.  Like a spoken language, you will learn functional much faster
if do not use *any* imperative constructs.

So, I'm not being hard nosed about it, (actually I am kind of), but it is
more of an exercise for educational purposes.

But, thank-you for all your suggestion.

BTW: my name is "Heng Sun" and my last name is "Chao".  I'm used to my name
being mangled, however, I just wanted to set precedence now.  ;)

Heng Sun Chao
Solutions Testing Group
Cognos Inc.
(613) 738-1338 x 5051