[Stackless] Porting Stackless

Aaron Watters aaron at reportlab.com
Mon Mar 10 04:51:51 CET 2003

> Besides that, I'm going to go for a completely new
> strategy, starting tomorrow. IronPort has made me
> re-think things in a radical way, which solves everything.
>
> Watch out! -- cheers - chris

This is exciting and a bit scary too.  Could we have a hint regarding
any non-upward-compatible
API changes?  I, for one, am building stuff in my spare time and it's
getting to the point where
changes in my underlying assumptions might be painful.  thx....

   -- Aaron Watters

(PS: I've been working with a copy I froze from last year which seems to
work
great, at least the way I'm using it...)